Maria Scorsese | Designer Wall Light | Silver | End-Of-Line
The silver wall light fittings were created for Martin Scorsese's 2011 film 'Hugo'. The film was nominated for 11 and won five Oscars, including Best Art Direction. The lights illuminated the clocks at the Gare Montparnasse - the adjustable ball joint and elbow were used to position the light source behind the numerals of the clock faces.
- adjustable ball and elbow joint mean the fitting can be oriented in range of positions
- suitable for a range of purposes including task, ambient and effect lighting
- manufactured entirely in the UK - components and assembly - for unrivalled fit and finish
- tested and certified to BS EN 60598, and coded for traceability
- includes instructions, fixings and connectors for safe and simple installation
Returns on this product are not covered by our full returns policy. Please see Policy for details or FAQ for a summary.
You may also like
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
How long will it take to get my orders?
Lighting components: Order by 11am for same-day despatch.
Wall & ceiling lights: made & shipped within 7 days.
International delivery times depend on your location.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.