March 2015 update
Since this was posted in July 2014, we've grown again and from April 2015 will be occupying all the available space at the Old Trouser Factory. For more information about accommodation for growing businesses, please contact the Town Hall in Hebden Bridge
Original post from July 2014
If you're looking for some awesome office or desk space near Hebden Bridge, look no further:
- Stylishly converted former trouser factory
- Completely open plan
- A large desk per enterprise (comfortably seats up to six)
- Amazing lighting
- Kitchen, bathrooms and private meeting room
- All inclusive - a single monthly payment
- Rolling monthly contract - cancel anytime
- Desks available from Autumn 2014
Factorylux began life on a kitchen table in east London. The move to Mytholmroyd came in 2009 - back to our West Riding roots in search of more space and better scenery. The former TS Trousers factory - a late 60s concrete structure - close to the centre of Mytholmroyd was perfect for conversion. From floor to ceiling windows to a state of the art renewable energy heating system, the concrete box has been transformed into an open, bright and functional space.
To manage the growth in the Factorylux and Prelogram brands (four to 30 employees in just over two years) another floor of the Old Trouser Factory is being brought back into use by Autumn 2014. The move will free up some of the original ground floor space and we’re looking for a handful of local enterprises to hot desk it.
It’s a fairly cavernous space (500m²) with high ceilings, large windows, expansive white walls, great furniture and a kitchen area. The location is perfect - a five minute walk from Mytholmroyd station with good views of the Rochdale canal and across to Midgley.
There are only a handful of desks and we’re looking for a few local enterprises to fill them. The costs is just £100 per week plus £50 per person. They're ideal for hassle free tenants with one to six employees who understand and enjoy the benefits of hot desking a converted factory space on an inclusive rolling contract. For a single monthly payment we’re offering:
- a huge white desk on wheels (inc. chairs) which can comfortably seat up to 6 people
- a completely flexible, rolling monthly contract - you can increase / decrease staff numbers or end the contract anytime
- an all inclusive deal - your single monthly payment includes internet / business rates / heating / electricity / hot water / etc
- a kitchen with appliances
- an impressive private meeting room
- a calm and beautiful environment to be creative and do business in
- a landlord who speaks your language
If you're interested in hot desking, drop us a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and we'll get back to you with an option to discuss plans in greater detail and view the space.