Large Globe LED-Filament Light Bulb | E27 Screw
Packing an imposing impact, the large globe LED-filament is the largest diameter lamp in our LED-filament range. With it’s eye-catching design, impressive scale and warm output, the large globe makes an effective ambient lighting addition.
- standard screw (E27/ES cap)
- costs just 0.15 per hour to run, including purchase price and average UK domestic electricity price (14 pence per kWH)
- A+ energy rating – provides 300 lumen from just 4W power consumption
- eight slim line LED filaments emit light evenly to prevent striping, glare and flicker
- lumen output equivalent to a traditional 50W incandescent
- dimmable to <5% brightness using a standard dimmer
- excellent colour render (>90 CRI) and warm colour temperature (2,200K)
- estimated 25,000 lifespan and 100,000 switching cycles
- as the driver is self contained there is no bulky base or ballast
For purely decorative use, the design of a Large Globe Filament Bulb remains tough to match. In addition to the Large Globe, there are the Pear, Long Tube, Short Tube and Classic Edison LED-Filament bulbs available in standard screw cap
|Origin||made in China|
|Safety and compliance||RoHS and REACH certified|
|Average Life||25,000 hours|
|Lumen output||300 lumen|
|EU energy rating||A+|
|Colour temperature||2,200 K|
|Colour render||>90 CRI|
|Voltage||220 to 240 V|
|Length||180 mm - including cap|
|Included||LED-Filament light bulb|
|Not Included||lamp holder|
|Compatible with||Factorylux lamp holders|
|Product weight||0.18 kg|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
UK orders under £10 are subject to a delivery charge of £3.90
UK orders between £10 and £50 are dispatched by Royal Mail and over 90% of 1st class mail is delivered the next working day.
UK orders over £50 are dispatched by DPD for delivery before close of business the following working day.
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.