Maria Small | Factory Light | Brass, Silver & Bronze
- choose from three classic finishes: vintage brass, silver nickel plate and antique bronze
- can be mounted vertical or horizontally - use as a wall or ceiling light
- fits a standard 40mm lamp shade carrier ring or use without a shade
- the factory light is also available with a pattress if there is no wall or ceiling void to make the electrical connections
- made by Factorylux and individually tested and certified to BS EN 60598
- includes instructions, fixings and connectors for easy and safe installation
- compatible with Factorylux Traditional Filament and LED-Filament standard Edison screw (E27/ES) light bulbs
|Origin||made entirely in the UK|
|Safety and compliance||tested and certified to BS EN 60598, RoHS and REACH certified|
|Product weight||0.2 kg|
|Diameter||66 mm - base mounting plate|
|Projection||75 mm - back of mounting plate to rim of lamp holder|
|Included||Maria Small Factory Light, shade ring, fixings and instructions for mounting and wiring|
|Not Included||light bulb|
|Compatible with||Factorylux E27/ES light bulbs|
|Not Compatible with||B22, B15 and E14 light bulbs|
|Additional information||watch the Maria Small Factory Lights being made here|
|Materials||brass, ceramic, steel, copper, nickel and plastic|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
All UK orders ship by DPD
UK orders £50 and over include Free delivery by DPD.
UK orders under £50 are subject to a delivery charge of £5.90
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.