Brass Maria Sconce | Wall Light With Shade
The size of these wall lights makes them ideal for task lighting (by a chair or bed for example), for accent lighting of features and for low-light ambient lighting in living rooms.
- choose a shade from six vitreous enamel colours and four metallics, including nine carat gold and silver nickel plate
- B15 or SBC lamp holder - fit with a Factorylux Mini Tube, Frosted Mini Globe or Clear Mini Globe Filament Bulb
- the same brass vintage wall lights are available with pattresses for when there is no space in the wall to connect the fitting
- dispatched for safe and simple installation with: fitting instructions and diagrams, fixings and WAGO cable connectors
- position the shade anywhere in a 90º arc using the adjustable joint and butterfly nut
- made entirely in the UK - both the machining of the components and the assembly and wiring
- tested and certified to BS EN 60598
|Origin||made entirely in the UK|
|Safety and compliance||tested and certified to BS EN 60598|
|Product weight||0.2 kg|
|Diameter||66 mm - base, 80mm - shade|
|Projection||145 mm - fully extended|
|Included||brass vintage wall light, lamp shade, fixings and fittings including WAGO connectors for safe wiring|
|Not Included||light bulb|
|Compatible with||Factorylux B15 filament light bulbs|
|Additional information||see the wall lights being made here|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
UK orders under £10 are subject to a delivery charge of £3.90
UK orders between £10 and £50 are dispatched by Royal Mail and over 90% of 1st class mail is delivered the next working day.
UK orders over £50 are dispatched by DPD for delivery before close of business the following working day.
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.