Teal Round Fabric Lighting Cable | 3 Core
High quality three core (live, neutral and earth) round cable for lighting. The electrical cable has a woven teal blue/green fabric covering. The quality of the weave is extremely fine which makes the flex both attractive and durable. The cable is suitable for most lighting applications, including the wiring of floor, table, desk and pendant lights.
Sold by the metre. Minimum order 1 metre.
- beautifully flexible - the lighting cable curls and coils easily, unlike inferior 'stiff' cable
- free lighting cable samples are available and it's next day delivery of any length from one to 500 metres
- there are discounts on orders of 25 metres or longer - both single cable colour and mixed cable colour orders
- made entirely and exclusively in Milan, the Italian industrial design and manufacturing capital - watch the film showing how the lighting cable is made here
- complies with BS EN 50525 for electrical cables and BS EN 60598 for light fittings
|Weight per metre||0.055 kg/m|
|Origin||made in Italy|
|Safety and compliance||H03VV-F H03VVH2-F, EN 50525-2-11:2011 and CEI EN 50525-2-11:2012|
|Outer diameter||6 mm|
|Maximum load||3.5 kg|
|Current rating||6 Amp|
|Bend radius||24 mm|
|Temperature range||-15 to +70 ºC|
|Conductor size||0.75 mm² per core - 24 strands x 0.2 mm diameter|
|Insulation type||double PVC|
|Available Colours||Teal Round|
|Compatible with||earthed or class I light fittings|
|Not Compatible with||unearthed light fittings|
|Included||three core fabric lighting cable|
|Additional information||watch how Factorylux cable is made here|
|Materials||copper, PVC and linen/jute/polyester/rayon depending on cable colour|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
All UK orders ship by DPD
UK orders £50 and over include Free delivery by DPD.
UK orders under £50 are subject to a delivery charge of £5.90
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.