Silver Maria Banjo | Wall Light with Gold Lamp Shade
- the components are precision manufactured in the UK - nickel plated brass stem and lamp shade - for exceptional quality
- the light is assembled in the UK and tested to BS EN 60598 for safety and durability
- the lamp shade is plated in genuine nine carat gold and measures 190mm (approx 7½ inches) in diameter
- supplied with simple instructions and diagrams, fixings and connectors for easy and safe installation
- compatible with Factorylux Tungsten Filament and LED-Filament standard screw (E27/ES) light bulbs
|Origin||made entirely in the UK|
|Safety and compliance||tested and certified to BS EN 60598, RoHS and REACH certified|
|Product weight||approx 0.6 kg (exact weight depends on choice of lamp shade)|
|Height||160 mm - upper rim of wall mounting plate to rim of lamp shade, with shade facing directly down|
|Diameter||190 mm - shade, 66 mm - wall mounting plate|
|Projection||240 mm - back of wall mounting plate to rim of lamp shade, with shade facing directly outward|
|Available Colours||Gold Plate|
|Included||Maria Banjo Silver Wall Light with Gold Lamp Shade, shade ring, fixings and instructions for mounting and wiring|
|Not Included||light bulb|
|Compatible with||Factorylux E27/ES light bulbs|
|Not Compatible with||B22, B15 and E14 light bulbs|
|Additional information||see how the wall lights are made here|
|Materials||brass, steel, chromium, zinc, copper. nickel, ceramic, glass, gold and plastic (materials depend on lamp shade)|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
All UK orders ship by DPD
UK orders £50 and over include Free delivery by DPD.
UK orders under £50 are subject to a delivery charge of £5.90
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.