Silver Industrial Chandelier
These silver industrial chandeliers are an original and exclusive design. They were created to be used above dining tables for decorative and mood lighting, but have been used imaginatively in a range of high profile hospitality and residential projects. The ceiling pendants include a ceiling rose in the same finish as the body 1m of green twist cable. Features:
- made entirely in the UK - from the machining of the individual components to final assembly - and each fitting is tested and certified to BS EN 60598
- takes five standard screw E27/ES light bulbs - including the Factorylux filament bulbs, Eco-Filament bulbs and LED-Filament bulbs
- the five arms of the chandelier are independently adjustable - from pointing vertically down to horizontally out - and are secured by wing screws
- compatible with the Factorylux wire light bulb cages - all styles and all finishes
- dispatched for safe and simple installation with wiring instructions and all required fixings and fittings
|Origin||made entirely in the UK|
|Safety and compliance||tested and certified to BS EN 60598, RoHS and REACH certified|
|Product weight||2 kg|
|Height||135 mm - lamp holders facing vertically down - without light bulbs|
|Diameter||270 mm - lamp holders facing horizontally out - without light bulbs|
|Included||brass industrial chandelier, one metre of lighting cable, ceiling rose, fixings and fittings|
|Compatible with||E27 light bulbs|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
All UK orders ship by DPD
UK orders £50 and over include Free delivery by DPD.
UK orders under £50 are subject to a delivery charge of £5.90
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.