Sage Green Twisted Lighting Cable | 3 Core
- compatible with Class I or single insulated light fittings which require connecting to earth
- also compatible with Class II or double insulated fittings if the earth core is separated from the live and neutral cores
- extremely flexible - the decorative lighting cable curls and coils easily unlike substandard inflexible cable
- free samples and next working day delivery of any length from one to 500 metres
- see here for discounts on orders of 25 metres or longer - single cable colour or mixed cable colour orders
- all the decorative lighting cables are made entirely and exclusively in Milan, the Italian industrial design and manufacturing centre - watch how it's made here
|Weight per metre||0.040 kg/m|
|Origin||made in Italy|
|Safety and compliance||meets BS EN 60598 when used for light fittings|
|Outer diameter||6 mm|
|Maximum load||3.5 kg|
|Current rating||6 Amp|
|Bend radius||24 mm|
|Temperature range||-15 to +70 ºC|
|Conductor size||0.75 mm² per core - 24 strands x 0.2 mm diameter|
|Insulation type||double PVC|
|Available Colours||Sage Green Twist|
|Compatible with||earthed or class I light fittings and unearthed or class II light fittings if the earth core is removed|
|Included||twisted three core fabric lighting cable|
|Additional information||watch how Factorylux twisted lighting cable is made here|
|Materials||copper, PVC and polyester/rayon depending on cable colour|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
UK orders under £10 are subject to a delivery charge of £3.90
UK orders between £10 and £50 are dispatched by Royal Mail and over 90% of 1st class mail is delivered the next working day.
UK orders over £50 are dispatched by DPD for delivery before close of business the following working day.
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.