Multiple Outlet Ceiling Roses | Brass, Silver, Gold & Bronze
The multiple outlet roses are available with between two and eight outlets. They are machined from solid brass and have a vintage brass, silver nickel plate, antique bronze or nine carat gold plate finish. The roses are wider - 100mm or approx four inches - than most modern plastic fittings, so can usually be fitted without redecorating.
- pressed, plated, polished and finished in the UK for outstanding quality
- high quality cord grips for safely anchoring the cables
- compatible with all standard lighting cable including Factorylux fabric cable. 30+ colours available here.
- detachable backplate and fixings for easy mounting to the ceiling
- ships for safe and simple installation with fitting and wiring instructions and enough WAGO connectors for the number of outlets chosen
- for five or more outlets, the wiring won’t fit in the rose and will need to be housed in an appropriate ceiling void or other enclosure
The Factorylux range includes single outlet ceiling roses and deeper pattress style ceiling roses in the same beautiful metallic finishes. Or there are multiple outlet metal ceiling roses in a range of powder coated colours and a galvanised finish.
Silver plate no longer available.
|Origin||made entirely in the UK|
|Safety and compliance||RoHS and REACH certified|
|Maximum load||5 kg - total load over all outlets|
|Included||brass multiple outlet ceiling rose, back plate, fixings, earth fly lead and WAGO connectors for wiring|
|Not Included||lighting cable|
|Compatible with||all standard lighting cable including Factorylux fabric cable. 30+ colours available here.|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
UK orders under £10 are subject to a delivery charge of £3.90
UK orders between £10 and £50 are dispatched by Royal Mail and over 90% of 1st class mail is delivered the next working day.
UK orders over £50 are dispatched by DPD for delivery before close of business the following working day.
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.