Maria Library | Bronze Bookcase Light
The Maria Library Bookcase light is usually fitted above head height with the lamp holder pointing down, but can be just as attractive fitted lower down with the lamp holder pointing up, sconce style. The slim base plate (32mm wide) and simple style makes it particularly effective for task or accent lighting shelving or bookcases - the plain style is appealing without detracting from what it is there to illuminate. Features:
- use without a shade or the lamp holder barrels fit standard 40mm lamp shade necks or carrier rings
- lamp holder is adjustable and positionable through 90º and is held by the butterfly nut
- compatible with the Factorylux E27 light bulbs - Traditional Filament, Eco-Filament or LED-Filament
- sits flush to the wall - mounted by four screws in the plate
- shipped for simple and safe installation with detailed instructions, fixings, fittings and WAGO connectors - the safest way to wire light fittings
- made entirely in the UK and individually tested and certified to BS EN 60598
The Maria Twin Double Wall light offers a more decorative design and with two lamp holders.
|Origin||made entirely in the UK|
|Safety and compliance||tested and certified to BS EN 60598, RoHS and REACH certified|
|Product weight||0.28 kg|
|Projection||130 mm - lamp holder pointing out|
|Included||library bookcase light, shade ring, fixings, fittings, and instructions for mounting and wiring|
|Not Included||light bulb|
|Compatible with||Factorylux E27 light bulbs|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
UK orders under £10 are subject to a delivery charge of £3.90
UK orders between £10 and £50 are dispatched by Royal Mail and over 90% of 1st class mail is delivered the next working day.
UK orders over £50 are dispatched by DPD for delivery before close of business the following working day.
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.