Short Tube LED-Filament Light Bulb | E27 Screw
Combining attractive aesthetic with exceptional technical performance, these Factorylux Short Tube LED-filament lamps make a great ambient or decorative lighting addition. With their diminutive capsule shape, the Short Tube is the smallest lamp in our LED-filament range and boasts an ultra-warm white output.
- standard screw (E27/ES cap)
- costs under 0.1 pence per hour to run, including purchase price and average UK domestic electricity price (14 pence per kWH)
- A+ energy rating – 300 lumen from 4W power consumption
- four long thin LED filaments emit light evenly to prevent glare, striping and flicker
- lumen output equivalent to a traditional 50W incandescent
- dimmable to <5% brightness using a standard dimmer
- excellent colour render (>90 CRI) and warm colour temperature (2,200K)
- estimated 25,000 hour lifespan and 100,000 switching cycles
- no bulky base or ballast
For purely decorative use, the design of a Short Tube Filament Bulb remains tough to match. In addition to the Short Tube, there are the Pear, Large Globe, Long Tube and Classic Edison LED-Filament bulbs available in standard screw cap.
|Origin||assembled in China|
|Safety and compliance||CE marked|
|Average Life||25,000 hours|
|Lumen output||300 lumen|
|EU energy rating||A+|
|Colour temperature||2,200 K|
|Colour render||>90 CRI|
|Voltage||220 to 240 V|
|Not Included||lamp holder|
|Not Compatible with||E14 and B15 lamp holders|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
UK orders under £10 are subject to a delivery charge of £3.90
UK orders between £10 and £50 are dispatched by Royal Mail and over 90% of 1st class mail is delivered the next working day.
UK orders over £50 are dispatched by DPD for delivery before close of business the following working day.
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.