Pear LED-Filament Frosted Light Bulb | E27 Screw
An ideal mid-size lamp, the Factorylux LED-filament pear offers an elegant and distinctively shaped option. With a frosted finish and a higher output than our clear lamps, these offer excellent ambient lighting.
- standard screw (E27/ES cap)
- costs just 0.17 pence per hour to run, including purchase price and average UK domestic electricity price (14 pence per kWH)
- A+ energy rating – achieves 700 lumen output from just 7W power consumption
- four slim line LED filaments cast brighter light with the frosted glass ppreventing glare.
- output equivalent to traditional 60W incandescent
- dimmable to <5% brightness using a standard dimmer
- excellent colour render (>80 CRI) and warm colour temperature (2,700K)
- estimated 25,000 lifespan and 100,000 switching cycles
- self contained driver - no unsightly base or ballast
In addition to the Large Globe Frosted, we have a large range of LED-Filament Light Bulbs available.
|Origin||assembled in China|
|Safety and compliance||RoHS and REACH certified|
|Average Life||20,000 hours|
|Lumen output||700 lumen|
|EU energy rating||A+|
|Colour temperature||2,700 K warm white|
|Colour render||>80 CRI|
|Voltage||220 to 240 V|
|Length||143 mm - including cap|
|Diameter||64 mm - widest point|
|Included||Filament LED light bulb|
|Not Included||lamp holder|
|Compatible with||Factorylux lamp holders|
|Product weight||0.07 kg|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
UK orders under £10 are subject to a delivery charge of £3.90
UK orders between £10 and £50 are dispatched by Royal Mail and over 90% of 1st class mail is delivered the next working day.
UK orders over £50 are dispatched by DPD for delivery before close of business the following working day.
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.