Long Tube LED-Filament Light Bulb | E27 Screw
Due to changes in government legislation, we are no longer able to supply this product.
Our alternative high-performance, low energy LED-Filament bulbs combine exceptional aesthetic and technical performance while being extremely economical.
The Factorylux Long Tube LED-filament has a truly striking appearance. Comprising a single elongated filament, the lamp casts an even, warm light ideal for adding ambience to a given space
- standard screw (E27/ES cap)
- costs under 0.2 pence per hour to run, including purchase price and average UK domestic electricity price (14 pence per kWH)
- A+ energy rating – producing 300 lumen from 4W power consumption
- a single thin LED filament emits light evenly to prevent striping, glare and flicker
- lumen output equivalent to a traditional 50W incandescent
- dimmable to <5% brightness using a standard dimmer
- excellent colour render (>90 CRI) and warm colour temperature (2,200K)
- estimated 25,000 lifespan and 100,000 switching cycles
- self contained driver - no bulky base or ballast
For purely decorative use, the design of a Long Tube Filament Bulb remains tough to match. In addition to the long tube, there are the Pear, Large Globe, Short Tube and Classic Edison LED-Filament bulbs available in standard screw cap.