Classic Edison LED-Filament Light Bulb | E27 Screw
The Factorylux Classic Edison LED-filament light bulb offers outstanding technical performance while maintaining the laidback, modest appearance which first made the design so popular. With a low, warm output, these LED-filaments make an excellent decorative lighting addition.
- standard screw (e27/ES cap)
- costs just one tenth of a penny per hour to run, including purchase price and average UK domestic electricity price (14 pence per kWH)
- A+ energy rating - 300 lumen output from 4W power consumption
- four long thin LED filaments emit light evenly preventing glare, striping and flicker
- output equivalent to a conventional 50W incandescent
- dimmable to under 5% brightness using a conventional dimmer
- excellent colour render (>90 CRI) and warm white colour temperature (2,200K)
- 25,000 rated hour life and 100,000 switching cycles
- driver completely integrated in the cap - no unsightly base or ballast
For purely decorative use, it’s difficult to match the design of a Classic Edison Filament Bulb. In addition to the Classic Edison, there are the Large Globe, Long Tube, Short Tube and Pear LED-Filament bulbs available in standard screw cap.
|Origin||assembled in China|
|Safety and compliance||CE marked|
|Average Life||25,000 hours|
|Lumen output||300 lumen|
|EU energy rating||A+|
|Colour temperature||2,200 K|
|Colour render||>90 CRI|
|Voltage||220 to 240 V|
|Not Included||lamp holder|
|Not Compatible with||E14 and B15 lamp holders|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
UK orders under £10 are subject to a delivery charge of £3.90
UK orders between £10 and £50 are dispatched by Royal Mail and over 90% of 1st class mail is delivered the next working day.
UK orders over £50 are dispatched by DPD for delivery before close of business the following working day.
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.