Bronze Maria Banjo | Silver Shade
The Bronze Maria Banjo with Silver shade is a classic clean combination that would look faultless lighting the kitchen surface. The perfect balance between shade and arm make the Banjo suitable for use in a range of spaces. With it's evenly distributed light it can be fixed anywhere in a 180º arc using the adjustable joint and butterfly nut.
- the lamp shade has a shiny exterior and satin interior to prevent glare from the light source and is 190mm (approx 7½ inches) in diameter
- the parts - stem and lamp shade - are manufactured in the UK to guarantee fit and finish
- the wall light is hand built in the UK, and certified to BS EN 60598 for safety and durability
- supplied with instructions and diagrams, fixings and connectors for easy and safe installation
- compatible with E27/screw light bulbs including Factorylux Tungsten Filament, LED-Filament and Eco-Filament
|Origin||made entirely in the UK|
|Safety and compliance||tested and certified to BS EN 60598, RoHS and REACH certified|
|Height||160 mm - upper rim of wall mounting plate to rim of lamp shade, with shade facing directly down|
|Diameter||190 mm - shade, 66 mm - wall mounting plate|
|Projection||240 mm - fully extended|
|Available Colours||Retro Silver|
|Included||Maria Banjo Wall Light with Shade, shade ring, fixings and instructions for mounting and wiring|
|Not Included||light bulb|
|Not Compatible with||B22, B15 and E14 light bulbs|
|Materials||brass, steel, chromium, zinc, copper. nickel, ceramic, glass, gold and plastic (materials depend on lamp shade)|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
All UK orders ship by DPD
UK orders £50 and over include Free delivery by DPD.
UK orders under £50 are subject to a delivery charge of £5.90
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.