Bronze Maria Banjo | Galvanised Shade
These perfectly proportioned wall lights have become lighting classics. The light is evenly distributed and can be fixed anywhere in a 180º arc using the adjustable joint and butterfly nut. The fitting is suitable for task, general and ambient lighting in a range of spaces.
- the components are made in the UK - brass stem and lampshade - for exceptional quality
- the light is assembled in the UK and tested to BS EN 60598 for durability and safety
- the shade has a centrifuge galvanised interior and exterior and measures 190mm (approx 7½ inches) in diameter
- includes instructions and diagrams, fixings and connectors for simple and safe installation
- compatible with E27/screw light bulbs including Factorylux Tungsten Filament, LED-Filament and Eco-Filament light bulbs with standard screw (E27/ES) caps.
|Origin||made entirely in the UK|
|Safety and compliance||tested and certified to BS EN 60598, RoHS and REACH certified|
|Height||160 mm - upper rim of wall mounting plate to rim of lamp shade, with shade facing directly down|
|Diameter||190 mm - shade, 66 mm - wall mounting plate|
|Projection||240 mm - fully extended|
|Included||Maria Banjo Wall Light with Shade, shade ring, fixings and instructions for mounting and wiring|
|Not Included||light bulb|
|Not Compatible with||B22, B15 and E14 light bulbs|
|Materials||brass, steel, chromium, zinc, copper. nickel, ceramic, glass, gold and plastic (materials depend on lamp shade)|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
UK orders under £10 are subject to a delivery charge of £3.90
UK orders between £10 and £50 are dispatched by Royal Mail and over 90% of 1st class mail is delivered the next working day.
UK orders over £50 are dispatched by DPD for delivery before close of business the following working day.
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.