Working for Urban Cottage Industries
Urban Cottage Industries is a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer. We are the company behind Factorylux® and Prelogram® - internationally acclaimed lighting and print brands. We are based near Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire. We are always looking for passionate, hardworking people to join us.
We began life in 2007 working from a kitchen table in east London, supplying lighting products to creative people in architecture, design, fashion, film and theatre.
We are employee co-owned. The work rate is fast paced and uncompromising. We are employee focussed - embracing technology and role interchangability to create new and dynamic ways of working.
We are a tight knit group of interesting people from different backgrounds and ages. Our workspace is a beautifully converted former trouser factory (warehouse, office, workshop - open plan, combined). We run an agile, transparent operation with exceptional standards of compliance and progress.
How to apply?
- Create an email with the relevant job title in the subject line
- Write a covering letter in the body of the email, explaining why you'd like to work at Urban Cottage Industries (max 500 words)
- Attach your CV to the email, as a separate document (.pdf, word etc)
- Send your email to email@example.com (no phone calls or email to other addresses please)
- You'll receive an email confirming we received your application. We will only make further contact if you are selected for interview
- We receive literally hundreds of applications so please don't be offended if you do not receive a personal reply to initial or follow up emails
- All Roles: Full Time | Based In Mytholmroyd, West Yorkshire - Unless Otherwise Stated
Although we are not currently advertising any vacancies, we are a growing company so if you feel you'd be suitable for a role at Urban Cottage Industries, see our About Us page for information on us and our team and please send a speculative CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep it on file should a relevant position arise.