Bright Red Twisted Lighting Cable | 3 Core
- compatible with single insulated or Class I light fittings which require earthing
- compatible with double insulated of Class II fittings if the earth core is ‘uncoiled' from the live and neutral cores
- highly flexible - the cable curls and coils beautifully, unlike inferior inflexible cable
- exceptionally attractive and durable woven bright red fabric sleeve
- see here for free samples and it's next working day delivery of any length from one to 500 metres
- discounts on orders of 25 metres or longer - single cable or mixed orders
- made entirely and exclusively in Milan, Italy, a global centre for fashion and design - watch how the fabric covered electrical cable is made here.
|Weight per metre||0.040 kg/m|
|Origin||made in Italy|
|Safety and compliance||meets BS EN 60598 when used for light fittings|
|Outer diameter||6 mm|
|Maximum load||3.5 kg|
|Current rating||6 Amp|
|Bend radius||24 mm|
|Temperature range||-15 to +70 ºC|
|Conductor size||0.75 mm² per core - 24 strands x 0.2 mm diameter|
|Insulation type||double PVC|
|Available Colours||Bright Red Twisted Lighting Cable|
|Compatible with||earthed or class I light fittings and unearthed or class II light fittings if the earth core is removed|
|Included||twisted three core fabric lighting cable|
|Additional information||watch how Factorylux twisted lighting cable is made here|
|Materials||copper, PVC and polyester/rayon depending on cable colour|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
All UK orders ship by DPD
UK orders £50 and over include Free delivery by DPD.
UK orders under £50 are subject to a delivery charge of £5.90
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.