Cord Grip E27 Lamp Holders with Skirts | Brass, Silver, Bronze & Gold
- compatible with the Factorylux E27 Eco-Filament bulbs and only the following traditional filament bulbs: Pear, Classic Edison and Long Tube
- choose from vintage brass, antique bronze, genuine gold plate and silver nickel plate
- cord grip with side locking grub screw to safely suspend using the the supply cord
- threaded barrel fits a standard 40mm lamp shade carrier ring or the lamp holder can be used without a shade
- comes with a single shade ring with extras available here
- precision machined in the UK from solid brass and certified to BS EN 60238 with an extra safety locking mechanism
- supplied with detailed wiring instructions and diagrams for simple and safe installation
- requires an earth connection - must be wired with three core lighting cable
|Origin||made in the UK|
|Safety and compliance||certified to BS EN 60238, RoHS and REACH certified|
|Finish||vintage brass, antique bronze, retro silver nickel plate or nine carat gold plate|
|Height||70 mm - to top of cord grip, excluding skirt|
|Diameter||37 mm - barrel|
|Maximum wattage||100 W|
|Maximum load||3.5 kg|
|Maximum cable diameter||7 mm|
|Included||cord grip E27 lamp holder, skirt and single shade ring|
|Compatible with||three core lighting cable|
|Product weight||0.14 kg|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
All UK orders ship by DPD
UK orders £50 and over include Free delivery by DPD.
UK orders under £50 are subject to a delivery charge of £5.90
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.