Cord Grip B22 Lamp Holders | Brass, Silver, Bronze & Gold
- the lamp holder is hung using the supply cable which is safely secured by a cord grip with side locking grub screw
- takes a standard bayonet - B22 or BC - light bulb and compatible with Factorylux traditional filament bulbs and Eco-Filament Pear Bulb
- choose from vintage brass, antique bronze, silver nickel plate and gold plate finishes
- tested and certified to BS EN 61184 and includes detailed wiring instructions and diagrams for safe installation
- comes with a single shade ring with extras available here
- requires an earth connection - must be wired with three core lighting cable
|Origin||made in the UK|
|Safety and compliance||certified to BS EN 61184, RoHS and REACH certified|
|Finish||vintage brass, antique bronze, silver nickel plate or nine carat gold plate|
|Height||56 mm - to top of cord grip|
|Diameter||26 mm - barrel|
|Maximum wattage||100 W|
|Maximum load||3.5 kg|
|Maximum cable diameter||7 mm|
|Included||cord grip brass B22 lamp holder with a single shade ring and wiring instructions/diagrams|
|Compatible with||three core lighting cable|
|Not Compatible with||two core lighting cable|
|Additional information||also available as an assembled pendant light using the Made For You designer lighting service|
|Product weight||0.05 kg|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
UK orders under £10 are subject to a delivery charge of £3.90
UK orders between £10 and £50 are dispatched by Royal Mail and over 90% of 1st class mail is delivered the next working day.
UK orders over £50 are dispatched by DPD for delivery before close of business the following working day.
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.