Brass Industrial Chandelier
The industrial chandeliers are an exclusive design. They create strikingly original and attractive mood lighting above tables when the light bulbs are dimmed, and can be used for decorative lighting in a range of settings. The chandeliers include a ceiling rose in the same finish as the body and 1m of elephant grey lighting cable. Features:
- made entirely in the UK - both the precision machined parts and the final assembly - and individually tested and certified to BS EN 60598
- takes five standard screw E27 light bulbs - including the filament bulbs, Eco-Filament bulbs and LED-Filament bulbs
- the five arms can be individually adjusted/readjusted from pointing horizontally out to vertically down using the wing screws
- compatible with our light bulb cages - all styles and all finishes
- dispatched for safe and simple installation with wiring instructions and all required fixings and fittings
|Origin||made entirely in the UK|
|Safety and compliance||tested and certified to BS EN 60598, RoHS and REACH certified|
|Product weight||2 kg|
|Height||135 mm - lamp holders facing vertically down - without light bulbs|
|Diameter||270 mm - lamp holders facing horizontally out - without light bulbs|
|Included||brass industrial chandelier, one metre of elephant grey twist lighting cable, ceiling rose, fixings and fittings. Optional light bulbs.|
|Compatible with||E27 light bulbs|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
UK orders under £10 are subject to a delivery charge of £3.90
UK orders between £10 and £50 are dispatched by Royal Mail and over 90% of 1st class mail is delivered the next working day.
UK orders over £50 are dispatched by DPD for delivery before close of business the following working day.
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.