Brass Maria Spotlight with Pattress | Ceiling Light with Shade
The shade is effective at directing the light and the fittings are commonly used for task lighting above work surfaces and tables, or feature lighting for shelving and display cabinets.
- the shade measures 80mm or just over three inches in diameter
- the body is made from solid brass which has a vintage brass finish
- choose from shades in four metallic finishes and six genuine vitreous enamel colours
- compatible with SBC/B15 light bulbs including the Frosted Mini Globe, Clear Mini Globe and Mini Tube Filament Bulbs
- the fittings are made entirely in the UK for exceptional quality, safety and durability, and each one is certified to BS EN 60598
|Origin||made entirely in the UK|
|Safety and compliance||tested and certified to BS EN 60598, RoHS and REACH certified|
|Product weight||0.31 kg including pattress|
|Diameter||66 mm - base and pattress, 80 mm - shade|
|Included||brass ceiling spotlight, lamp shade, fixings and fittings including WAGO connectors for safe wiring|
|Not Included||light bulb|
|Compatible with||Factorylux B15 light bulbs|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
UK orders under £10 are subject to a delivery charge of £3.90
UK orders between £10 and £50 are dispatched by Royal Mail and over 90% of 1st class mail is delivered the next working day.
UK orders over £50 are dispatched by DPD for delivery before close of business the following working day.
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.