Blue Linen Round Fabric Lighting Cable | 3 Core
The blue linen three core (live, neutral and earth) lighting flex has a coarse weave which is both beautiful and hard-wearing. The linen fabric cable is suitable for wiring ceiling, floor, table and wall lights.
Sold by the metre. Minimum order 1 metre.
- beautifully flexible - the cable curls and coils easily, unlike inferior inflexible lighting flexes
- there are free samples and it's next working day delivery of any length from one to 500 metres
- reductions are available on orders of 25 metres or longer - single colour or mixed colour orders
- made entirely and exclusively in Italy to meet rigorous European safety standards - discover more about how the fabric lighting flexes are manufactured here.
- complies with BS EN 50525 for electrical cables and BS EN 60598 for light fittings
|Weight per metre||0.055 kg/m|
|Origin||made in Italy|
|Safety and compliance||H03VV-F H03VVH2-F, EN 50525-2-11:2011 and CEI EN 50525-2-11:2012|
|Outer diameter||6 mm|
|Maximum load||3.5 kg|
|Current rating||6 Amp|
|Bend radius||24 mm|
|Temperature range||-15 to +70 ºC|
|Conductor size||0.75 mm² per core - 24 strands x 0.2 mm diameter|
|Insulation type||double PVC|
|Available Colours||Blue Linen Round Lighting Cable|
|Compatible with||earthed or class I light fittings|
|Included||three core fabric lighting cable|
|Additional information||watch how Factorylux cable is made here|
|Materials||copper, PVC and linen/jute/polyester/rayon depending on cable colour|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
UK orders under £10 are subject to a delivery charge of £3.90
UK orders between £10 and £50 are dispatched by Royal Mail and over 90% of 1st class mail is delivered the next working day.
UK orders over £50 are dispatched by DPD for delivery before close of business the following working day.
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.