Our new children’s lighting range offers fresh colours and new applications. The Rosa Pendant range is perfect for injecting some playful colour into your home. The new finishes offer a more muted pastel alternative to more traditional high saturation colours.
Children’s Lighting – Rosa Pendants for the Nursery
Due to their laid-back finish and subtle styling, the Rosa pendants lend themselves perfectly to the nursery or your kid’s bedroom. With gender-neutral colours and versatile combinations, there is bound to be a pendant to match your scheme.
Three Ways to Style Children’s Lighting
- Straight drop – The simplest method of styling the Rosa straight from the box. Minimal fuss, maximum satisfaction. [Check out the nursery image above]
- Loop or hook – Employ a ceiling hook and our handy wrap technique to create a visually engaging installation. Alternatively, use a wall mount to wind your cable. Bang on trend Scandi mounts offer a great option and add depth to your children’s lighting.
- Multi-drop cluster – Can’t choose a colour? Combine each colourway into a unique chandelier for a rainbow effect.
Colour Me Happy
- Dove Grey cage and ceiling rose coupled with cream fabric cable.
- Coral Pink cage and ceiling rose with sage green cable.
- Mustard Yellow cage and ceiling rose accompanied by black and white striped fabric cable.
- Petrol Blue cage and ceiling rose with bright fuchsia pink cable.
Each colour combo has been scrupulously selected, some offering bold high contrast, others have a more subtle contemporary feel.
Each colourway is fully assembled and tested here at our Yorkshire HQ and features;
- powder coated ceiling rose
- 3m fabric flex
- Metal E27 (es, standard screw) lamp holder
- Hand jigged steel balloon cage
- optional Pear LED-filament lamp
So, with new colours and fresh possibilities, how will you utilise the Rosa Kids Pendant?