With no sign of slowing down, the popularity of bare bulb pendants continues to grow. Astute consumers continue to transform their living spaces with minimal fuss by adopting this stripped back design hack.
With good reason! Here’s why:
- The bare bulb pendant offers a truly versatile and highly customisable solution for most spaces
- Going shade-less will have an impact on your pocket. Dropping the shade could save you as much as £300
- The pounds you’ve saved could allow for a multi-pendant option, making it perfect for larger spaces or dining areas
- The inches shaved off by going shade-free make the simple pendant perfect for small spaces and even tiny homes
- Everyone loves the nostalgia of exposed filaments. Now there are LED filament options so you can create the same look without impacting the planet
How to create your own
There are 1000’s of options – so it’s time to get creative.
Here are some of our favourites:
Make your own, book an electrician or ask us about our pre-assembly service.