Threaded E27 Bakelite Lamp Holders | Brass, Silver, Bronze & Gold
- high quality Italian-made Bakelite lamp holder parts - dome, screw shell and terminal block
- brass nut machined in the UK and available in four finishes: vintage brass, antique bronze, silver nickel plate or nine carat gold plate
- fits a standard screw (E27 or ES) light bulb - compatible with the Factorylux lamp collection, including the filament bulbs, Eco-Filament bulbs and LED-Filament bulbs
- includes comprehensive instructions and diagrams for safe and simple wiring
- certified to BS EN 60238 with an additional safety locking mechanism
- requires an earth connection - must be wired with three core lighting cable
|Origin||made in Italy|
|Safety and compliance||certified to BS EN 60238, RoHS and REACH certified|
|Maximum wattage||60 W|
|Maximum load||3.5 kg|
|Maximum cable diameter||7 mm|
|Included||Threaded E27 Bakelite Lamp Holder|
|Not Included||lighting cable|
|Compatible with||Factorylux three core cable|
|Product weight||0.08 kg|
Delivery & Shipping Information
99% of orders placed by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders after 11am ship the next working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
All delivery costs are confirmed at check out before you buy and upgrades are available for urgent orders. Full delivery information is here.
UK Next Working Day Delivery
All UK orders ship by DPD
UK orders £50 and over include Free delivery by DPD.
UK orders under £50 are subject to a delivery charge of £5.90
Upgrade to DPD, DPD 10:00 & 12:00 and DPD Saturday & Sunday at checkout.
European and Rest of the World Delivery
European orders are dispatched by UPS Standard for scheduled day-definite delivery within five days depending on destination.
Rest of the world orders are usually dispatched by UPS Express Saver for second business day delivery to most addresses in the United States and major business centres in Canada; delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.