The Factorylux customer newsletter from 10 February 2016
Sign up to receive the newsletters and hear first about special offers, new products and inspiring projects.
Next Generation Filament LED Bulbs
● 5 shapes now in standard screw (E27) and standard bayonet (B22)
● 3 new shapes: Long Tube, Short Tube and Classic Edison
● Longer filaments for improved light distribution and reduced glare
● Excellent colour render (>90 CRI) and colour temperature (2,200K)
● 25,000 hour life – improved from 20,000 hours
● A+ energy rating – 300 lumen and 4 Watt power consumption● Price matched to incandescent equivalents
● Life cycle costs as low as 0.1 pence per hour, including purchase price and average UK electricity price (14 pence per kWH)
|Loft Conversion by Making Spaces|
Featuring Factorylux Wall Lights + Conduit
Loft conversion in a 1960s semi in Leeds, featuring the Factorylux Maria Banjo Wall Lights and Galvanised Conduit. See more here.Wall lights hand built in the UK to BS EN 60598 for exceptional quality, safety and durability. Dispatched for free next day delivery in the UK.
|Click here to view this email in your browser. We sent this email to [first name] [second name]. To make sure you receive Factorylux newsletters, please add email@example.com to your address book.|
To unsubscribe from Factorylux newsletters click here.
Factorylux is a registered trademark of Urban Cottage Industries Ltd.
Registered office: Old Trouser Factory, Greenhill Mills, Hebden Bridge, HX7 5QF.
Registered in the UK number 07211785. VAT registration number GB 988655736.
© Factorylux 2016